Tannpris wants that everyone shall have the possibility to have good dental health. Our goal is dental health for everyone. Tannpris wants you to have the best treatment to the best price.
Here you can find out how your dental treatment will cost. You can also see how much money you will save by doing your dental treatment abroad.
Refunds on dental treatment
In Norway and within the EEA (EØS) you can now get refunds on dental treatment done in Norway or in the EEA (EØS) if you meet certain criteria. These criteria include certain conditions and diagnoses and are as following:
- Point 1: Rare medical condition
- Point 2: Cleft lip and palate
- Point 3: Tumors in the oral cavity, surrounding tissues or in the head region.
- Point 4: Infection preventive treatment regarding specific medical conditions (organ transplantation, different forms of cancer, HIV/AIDS)
- Point 5: Diseases and anomalies in the oral cavity (dental and maxillofacial surgery)
- Point 6: Periodontitis/pyorrhea
- Point 7: Dental developmental disorders (congenital conditions)
- Point 8: Malocclusions (braces/orthodontics)
- Point 9: Pathological loss of tooth substance because of attrition/erosion (severe tooth wear)
- Point 10: Hyposalivation (dry mouth)
- Point 11: Allergic reactions against dental conservative materials (in the oral cavity or on the skin)
- Point 12: Dental trauma because of confirmed work-related injury
- Point 13: Dental trauma because of accident, that is not work-related (leisure accident)
- Point 14: Severely impaired ability for self-care because of permanent disease or permanently impaired functional ability (condition that has been lasting for more than 1 year and that has caused reduced dental health)
- Point 15: Completely or partially tooth loss, without natural teeth in lower jaw (and unable to use removable denture)
This means that if you are affected by these conditions or diagnoses listed above you are eligible for receiving refunds on necessary dental treatment. These criteria are determined by a dentist or doctor according to Norwegian regulations and guidelines and has to be done prior before necessary dental treatment is performed. Tannpris recommends that you check this at a dentist in Norway as these criteria follow Norwegian regulations and guidelines. Do you suspect that you might have the right to receive refund for dental treatment, click here to make an appointment.
For more information you can have a look at this website belonging to Helfo.