Tannpris wants that everyone shall have the possibility to have good dental health. Our goal is dental health for everyone. Tannpris wants you to have the best treatment to the best price.
Here you can find out how your dental treatment will cost. You can also see how much money you will save by doing your dental treatment abroad.
Dental is an extensive problem many of us suffer from. The dentists who cooperate with Tannpris treat patients with dental fear on a daily basis. We who suffer from dental fear usually skip our dental visits. This can result in that small dental problems can become bigger and therefore require more extensive treatment. Dental health is important for our well-being.
In our society a good oral hygiene with healthy teeth is interpreted as a sign of prosperity and progress. Poor dental health can unfortunately affect how people are interpreted in a negative way. Our private and professional lives can be affected negatively by having poor dental health or severely damaged teeth. Infections in the oral cavity affect the rest of the body negatively and increases the risk of other diseases. Damaged teeth can impair the pleasure of eating. Also, if you are discontent about the appearance of your teeth you find it harder to smile or laugh which affects our well-being. Dental fear is possible to treat with great success. The most important part is that you find a dentist who you can trust and feel safe around. To establish a safe relation with your dentist it is important that the two of you find time to sit down and discuss your dental fear, in addition to treating your teeth.
You decide yourself if you want to have all the treatment done in one visit (if reasonable) or by doing it step by step. If you feel that you need to be sedated or under general anesthesia we can discuss this with you. We gladly offer you a meeting in a neutral environment where we can listen to you and your needs, and discuss how we can treat your dental fear.
Tips to reduce your dental fear
- Find a dentist who can listen to you and your needs
- Find a dentist who finds time for you and is interested in treating patients with dental fear
- Make your dental fear a priority and make an appointment as soon as possible
- Bring a friend or family member who can support you during your dental visit
- Bring some music you can listen to during the treatment
- Tell the dentist what exactly you’re afraid of
- Be able to stop the dentist during treatment if you have a question or need a break.
- Don’t think of how it looks like in your mouth
- Be proud that you have taken the first and most important step in treating your dental fear
- Give yourself praise after your dental visit and treat yourself with a reward
Take the first and most important step in treating your dental fear today, make an appointment now. Tannpris wants you to smile more. Click here to make an appointment now.